Rev. Stefan Lindblad, Drs.
Assistant Professor of Systematic Theology
Rev. Stefan T Lindblad, Drs., is a pastor at Trinity Reformed Baptist Church in Kirkland, WA. He has served this confessional Reformed Baptist church for over 15 years, since his ordination in 2002. He received a B.A. in History and Classics from Seattle Pacific University (1999), an M.Div. from Westminster Seminary California (2002), and was one of the first two graduates of IRBS (2002). He is presently a Ph.D. Candidate in Historical and Systematic Theology at Calvin Theological Seminary. The working title of his Ph.D. dissertation is, “The Office of Christ: The Development of the Reformed Doctrine of Christ’s Threefold Office of Mediator (1520-1620).” He is co-editor and contributor of Confessing the Impassible God: The Biblical, Classical, and Confessional Doctrine of Divine Impassibility (RBAP, 2015), a contributing author of By Common Confession: Essays in Honor of James M. Renihan (RBAP, 2015), and has been published in popular and academic journals such as The Banner of Truth and The Journal of the Institute of Reformed Baptist Studies. His research interests include pre-critical biblical interpretation and doctrinal formulation, theological prolegomena, the doctrine of the Trinity, and Christology. Stefan has been married to JoAnne for 20 years. They have three children.
- B.A., Seattle Pacific University
- M.Div., Westminster Seminary California
- Ph.D. candidate at Calvin Theological Seminary
- Confessing the Impassible God: The Biblical, Classical, and Confessional Doctrine of Divine Impassibility (co-editor, contributor)
- By Common Confession: Essays in Honor of James M. Renihan (contributing author)
He has contributed to such publications including:
- The Banner of Truth
- The Journal of the Institute of Reformed Baptist Studies