Visiting Professor of Theology
Dr. Sam Waldron has been married for 42 years to his dear wife, Charlene. He received a PhD in Systematic Theology from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in 2005. His dissertation entitled, Faith, Obedience, and Justification: Recent Evangelical Departures from Sola Fide has also been published. He is now one of the pastors of Grace Reformed Baptist Church of Owensboro, Kentucky. He serves as the Dean and Professor of Systematic Theology at Covenant Baptist Theological Seminary. Sam enjoys reading, weight-lifting, walking, and spending time with his wife, children, and his grandchildren. He is the author of a number of books including A Modern Exposition of the 1689 Baptist Confession; The End Times Made Simple; More of the End Times Made Simple; MacArthur’s Millennial Manifesto—A Friendly Response; To Be Continued—Are the Miraculous Gifts for Today; and with Richard Barcellos A Reformed Baptist Manifesto. He also was a contributor to the four views book Who Runs the Church? More recent works are A Man as Priest in His Home; Two Things You Must Do To Be Saved; and Lectures on the Lord’s Day.
- Ph.D., Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Faith, Obedience, and Justification: Recent Evangelical Departures from Sola Fide
- A Modern Exposition of the 1689 Baptist Confession
- The End Times Made Simple
- More of the End Times Made Simple
- MacArthur’s Millennial Manifesto–A Friendly Response
- To Be Continued–Are the Miraculous Gifts for Today
- A Man as a Priest in His Home
- Two Things You Must Do to be Saved
- Lectures on the Lord’s Day
- A Reformed Baptist Manifesto
- Who Runs the Church?