The Master of Divinity and Non-Degree Programs will provide academic and pastoral training for men to serve in Christian ministry.
The Master of Arts in Religion will train men and women to serve in non-ordained ministries in the church.
Furthermore we will admit students based upon the following general criteria which are outlined more fully in our application.
IRBS Theological Seminary may admit applicants who have:
- A credible profession of faith in the Lord Jesus
- A character above reproach
- The commendation of a local church
- An undergraduate degree as the appropriate prerequisite to a graduate degree
Each of our degree programs will require the following application elements:
- Completion of the Online Application
- Submission of Transcripts (Instructions outlined in the Online Application)
- Minimum 2.7 GPA Required
- Payment of Application Fee (Complete in the Online Application)
* IRBS Theological Seminary admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.