IRBS is a registered 501(c)3 charity. Donations are tax deductible under US law. Your personal information will not be sold, traded or shared with anyone else.
Make note of your designation in the comments section.
- Church Partnership Program
- Support the work of a specific core faculty member
- Provide library & student fees for a student
- Provide funds for an adjunct professor
- Specify your gift for building and maintenance costs
- Relocate one full time faculty member
- Provide for production of the Journal of International Reformed Baptist Seminary
- Endow a scholarship
- Provide funds for the internship / apprenticeship program
Friends of IRBS can make gifts in honor of or in memory of a loved one. Simply fill out intentions in the “Additional Comments” section so that we can recognize the memorial.
- Estate Gifts: Leaving a gift to IRBS in a will or trust is as easy as designating an amount to benefit the Seminary. Here is an example of language you can use: “I bequeath to IRBS , 201 E Broad St, Mansfield, TX 76063, the sum of ($) (Dollars) for its general charitable and educational purposes.
- Outright gifts of real estate are acceptable.
- Gifts of stock shares can be made directly to IRBS. Call 682-400-4926 ext 4 to discuss transfer instructions.
- IRBS can be named a full or partial beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- By making IRBS the primary or partial beneficiary of your pension plan, retirement plan or IRA (401k, 403b) as part of an estate plan, both income and estate taxes may be avoided.